Monday, November 22, 2010

* happy birthday mum!

my mother turned 46 recently and i decided to make a cake for her. her only request was 'NO CREAM'. she hates cakes that have cream. so with the help of my cousin, he volunteered to help me make my mum's birthday cake.

this is call mango fool cake, as claimed by my cousin. my mum loves mango. this cake is covered with mango mousse. the content of the cake is just sponge cake and peaches. im glad that my mum loved it. she even requested for more. :)) celebrated the birthday at my aunt's and everyone who tasted this cake loved it! i was even asked if they could order. haha!

I would like to thank my cousin for helping me out. :)) patience in baking? i don't think i have that patience. something thoughtful to reflect about.

No comments:

Post a Comment